Tuition starts at $150 per month (semi-intensive) $300 per month (super-intensive)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7708 Castor Ave, Philadelphia PA 19152.
Native English Speaker Requirements
-Hold a bachelor’s degree or higher in Education or Modern Languages, Linguistics or Literature.
-Must have excellent comprehension of English grammar.
-A minimum of two year's experience in teaching ESL or other foreign language.
-Certification in ESL, TESOL, or CELTA.
-Non-Native Speakers must also demonstrate excellent proficiency in the language as well as a minimal foreign accent.
Foreign Language Teachers
Please provide your resume as well as a proposed curriculum if you teach the following languages: Chinese, Italian, French and Sign Language. You may be required to create a syllabus for the school for new languages currently not offered.
All the above requirements also apply.
Faculty Activities and Responsibilities
· Provide instruction that is consistent and coordinated with the The Philadelphia School of Languages' mission.
-To develop and train the students. To improve their ability to read, write, speak, and to listen.
-The plan and deliver lesson plans that utilize a teaching techniques and strategies of the school.
· To prepare, organize, and to provide quality language instruction in a classroom to a diverse group of students with varied language backgrounds.
· To provide a dynamic and supportive learning environment that encourages student interaction.
· To administer academic and language assessments for the purpose of evaluating student progress in language acquisition.
· To keep complete and accurate records of student progress and evidence of growth and progress.
· To participate in professional development activities.
Send us your resume.
Copyright © 2019 The Philadelphia School of Languages - All Rights Reserved. Philadelphia Language Center - Wizard. AL Language Consultants Center for Business LLC. BCE, Better Communities through Education - USA
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder