Reopening in August 2021
Philadelphia School of Languages
7708 Castor Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19152
Phone: (215) 745-0243
- We are located on 7708 Castor Avenue between Cottman Avenue & Rhawn Street (just a few blocks from the Roosevelt Mall and few minutes from Philadelphia Mills Mall). Twenty minutes away from Bucks County, Montgomery County, Bensalem, Delran and Riverside, NJ.
- We are conveniently located near I-95, Route 1 and The New Jersey and Pennsylvania Turnpikes. Easy access to New Jersey.
- The Northeast's main highways are Interstate 95 (Delaware Expressway). and Roosevelt Boulevard (U.S. 1] Secondary major arteries include Cottman Avenue (PA 73), Frankford Avenue (US 13), Woodhaven Road (PA 63), Grant Avenue, Oxford Avenue (PA-232), State Road, Bustleton Avenue (PA-532), Bridge Street, Harbison Avenue, and Academy Road.
- The Tacony-Palmyra Bridge, the only Delaware River crossing in Philadelphia not operated by the Delaware River Port Authority (thus resulting in a cheaper toll), allows one to drive between the Tacony section of the city and Palmyra, New Jersey.
Getting Here by Public Transportation
- The closest SEPTA regional rail stations are: Fox Chase Station (Fox Chase Line) and Holmesburg Junction Station (Trenton Line).
- The closest subway/metro line the Market-Frankford Line, sometimes called 'the L' for elevated. The closest station is: Arrot Transportation Center (Margaret Orthodox Station) or the Frankford Transportation Center.
- Bus lines include number 59, 58, 70, 77, and 28. The 58 runs on Castor Avenue. Other bus lines may require you to walk a few blocks. to the school. Other lines that run on Roosevelt Blvd . include the Bus line 1, 14, 20 and 50.
Traveling in and out of the region
- The closest International Airport is Philadelphia International Airport (PHL)
- The closest Amtrak stations when traveling from out the state are: 30th Street Station in Philadelphia and Trenton/Hamilton Stations in New Jersey.
Visit www.septa.org for bus and subway information.
Know more about Philadelphia and the attractions
The Philadelphia School of Languages is located in the beautiful and historic city of Philadelphia. The birth place of our nation! There are many exciting things to do in the Philadelphia area below are just a few:
Tour Old City Philadelphia including the Liberty Bell, Art Museum, Constitution Center, Franklin Institute, Academy of Natural Science and The Reading Terminal Market
National Parks – Experience America
Pennsylvania State Parks – hike, fish, camp, swim, boat………
New York City
Delaware Beaches & Tax Free Shopping
Baltimore Harbor, Maryland
Famous as the birthplace of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Philadelphia offers much more than cobblestone streets and historical landmarks. Cultural, culinary, artistic and ethnic treasures abound in this city and its surrounding countryside.
Founded in 1682 by William Penn, Philadelphia is a bastion of American history. The Declaration of Independence was signed here, along with a document known as the Constitution. Philadelphia even served as the nation's capital for 10 years while D.C. was under construction. The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, and the Philadelphia Museum of Art (home to the iconic "Rocky stairs") are just a few of the many symbols of Philadelphia's long, rich history scattered throughout the city. Visitors would do well to consider the Philadelphia CityPASS option, which grants them access to most of Philly's major attractions over the course of nine days.
What makes Philadelphia so memorable is its unique blend of experiences that you have to discover in person. By day, explore four centuries of history and architecture, beautiful neighborhoods, remarkable museum collections and endless shopping. After the sun sets, the city heats up with acclaimed performing arts, amazing dining and vibrant nightlife.
Copyright © 2019 The Philadelphia School of Languages - All Rights Reserved. Philadelphia Language Center - Wizard. AL Language Consultants Center for Business LLC. BCE, Better Communities through Education - USA
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder